(55-26) vs. (23-58)
Time/TV: 7 p.m./FSFlorida
Line: Magic by 4
Tickets: $14-$774 on VividSeats
Season Series: Pacers 97, Magic 87 in Indianapolis on Oct. 29; Pacers 98, Magic 79 in Indianapolis on Feb. 3; Magic 93, Pacers 92 in Orlando on Feb. 9; Tonight in Orlando
|Pace||Off. Rtg.||Def. Rtg.||eFG%||O.Reb.%||TO%||FTR|
Click after the jump for links and news from Magic and Pacers sources…
Jameer Nelson is OUT tonight, per Jacque Vaughn.
— Orlando Magic Stuff (@ORLMagicStuff) April 16, 2014
1) Jameer Nelson will not play as you can see above, and this could have been his last game in a Magic uniform without a guaranteed contract for next season.
2) Kyle O’Quinn likes what he sees in the Magic’s future, he tells John Denton of OrlandoMagic.com.
3) The Magic and the Jazz are fighting for the third best lottery odds in tonight’s finales. The Jazz play the Timberwolves in Minneapolis at 8 p.m. A Jazz win clinches the third best lottery odds for the Magic. A Magic win and a Jazz loss means the two teams tie.
4) The Magic have markedly improved their defense, at least statistically, this season and as the season has gone on, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
5) Tyler Lashbrook of Orlando Pinstriped Post looks ahead to what is next for the Magic in their rebuild.
6) The Magic will honor their fans in their final game of their 25th Anniversary season.