(30-45) vs. (21-53)
Time/TV: 7 p.m./FSFlorida
Line: Cavaliers by 1.5
Tickets: $13-$229 on VividSeats
Season Series: Cavaliers 109, Magic 100 in Orlando on Dec. 13; Cavaliers 87, Magic 81 in Cleveland on Jan. 2; Cavaliers 101, Magic 93 in Cleveland on Feb. 19; Tonight in Orlando
|Pace||Off. Rtg.||Def. Rtg.||eFG%||O.Reb.%||TO%||FTR|
1) Kyrie Irving will decide whether he will play in tonight’s game against the Magic following the morning shootaround, Bob Finnan of The Cleveland News-Herald writes. An announcement likely will be made when Byron Scott addresses the media. No decision has been announced as of about 2:30 p.m., Mary Schmitt Boyer of the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.
2) With Irving getting set to return, Mike Brown has an interesting lineup decision to make, Jason Lloyed of the Akron Beacon Journal writes. Likely Jarrett Jack is moving to the bench.
3) If the Magic do not take a point guard in this year’s Draft, who could they grab? Tyler Lashbrook of Orlando Pinstriped Post looks at the 2015 point guard class.
4) Canada’s basketball future is looking extremely bright with young stars in the making like Andrew Nicholson and Tristan Thompson in tow, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
5) Magic broadcaster David Steele will be calling Florida’s Final Four game against Connecticut on Saturday for TNT’s “teamcast” of the big event. I assume he will also be tapped to call the national championship game Monday should the Gators make it.