(21-54) vs. (37-38)
Time/TV: 7 p.m./FSFlorida
Line: Bobcats by 10
Tickets: $17-$101 on VividSeats
Season Series: Magic 92, Bobcats 83 in Charlotte on Dec. 11; Bobcats 111, Magic 101 in Orlando on Jan. 17; Magic 110, Bobcats 105 in Orlando on March 28; Tonight in Charlotte
|Pace||Off. Rtg.||Def. Rtg.||eFG%||O.Reb.%||TO%||FTR|
Click after the jump for links and news from Magic and Bobcats sources…
1) The Bobcats are no longer the butt of jokes in the NBA as former Magic assistant coach Steve Clifford has them knocking on the door of the Playoffs, Lang Greene of Basketball Insiders writes.
2) Doron Lamb needs to “roar” and become a solid player the rest of this season to find a role on the Magic next year, Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel writes.
3) Jon Schumann of NBA.com takes a look at the advanced numbers in trying to handicap the Rookie of the Year race. Victor Oladipo fares well, but it is still pretty clear that Michael Carter-Williams is the odds on favorite when considering impact on the floor.
4) Cameron Winfree of Presto in the Paint breaks down the players the Magic should consider with the WoNK — including Tyler Ennis and Willie Cauley-Stein.
5) The Bobcats are pushing Al Jefferson for the All-NBA team, unveiling the campaign site Big Al’s Paint.
6) Establishing a bench and developing role players is a key point to this season with the Magic looking to build the core of the team through this year’s Draft, Luke Duffy of Hoops Habit writes.