|Score||Time Left||Off. Rtg.||eFG%||O.Reb.%||TOR||FTR|
(31-45) vs. (48-29)
Time/TV: 7 p.m./FSFlorida
Line: Magic by 8.5
Season Series: Lost 96-85 in Milwaukee on Dec. 4; Won 97-87 in Orlando on Jan. 5; Won 93-89 in Milwaukee on March 16; Tonight in Orlando
Tickets: $19-$444 on TiqIQ
1) The Magic are facing an interesting dilemma heading down the stretch: rest the starters for the playoffs or go all-out to get back into rhythm and winning?
2) Brandon Jennings voiced some displeasure with how this season has gone, blaming head coach Scott Skiles and general manager John Hammond among others. But perhaps he should be looking in the mirror.
4) One of the quiet offensive improvements in the NBA this year has been the development of Dwight Howard’s jumper. Evan Dunlap of Orlando Pinstriped Post explains how it has been so effective and how it fits into Orlando’s offense.
5) Milwaukee’s playoff hopes have quickly diminished, but the Bucks still want teams to know they play hard as they play out the rest of their season, Tom Enlund of the Journal-Sentinel writes.
6) Brian Serra of Magic Basketball Online foresees a quick playoff exit for the Magic because of their poor record against other winning teams in the league.
7) With owner Rich DeVos working hard to get on his feet in time for the Magic’s Playoff opener and VP Pat Williams fighting cancer, George Diaz of the Orlando Sentinel urges the Magic take a cue and play with more heart and urgency.
8) Noah Sharfman of OrlandoMagic.com makes his argument for why Dwight Howard is this year’s MVP.